- When placing an order via Fax using our Order Form, please describe items by their reference code, catalogue name and state the size/ pack/colour where applicable. An order form is provided on the back page for convenience.
- Should we not be able to supply your complete order immediately, you will be notified on your invoice and the items out of stock will be automatically placed on back order.
- To avoid duplication of an order, please ensure that all orders placed by phone are followed up by an official order form which is endorsed ‘Confirmation Only’.
- Please choose carefully and refer to our returns policy.
GOODS AND SERVICES TAX (GST)
- All goods, services and delivery fees are applicable to a 10% goods and services tax (GST). International, Cocos
and Christmas Island customers are exempt from this tax.
- Fry Library and School Supplies dual pricing in the 2013 Product Catalogue shows prices before and including the 10% goods and services tax (GST).
- Products have been advertised with a product code, and two prices. The first listed is the tax exempt price, and a second price includes the GST. They have been differentiated by ‘GST’ written in small caps after the second price.
- Fry Library and School Supplies reserves the right to alter advertised prices without notice when necessary.
- Trading terms are Net 30 days from date of invoice for organisations who have an account with Fry Library and School Supplies. Otherwise COD is required. Please pay on invoice.
- Unless specific instructions are given, delivery will be assumed and will be made by the most practical and
- Furniture and bulky items will be subject to a higher delivery and packaging charge in both the metropolitan and country areas.
- We will accept no responsibility for shortages or damages to goods once they have left our premises.
Return of goods will not be accepted for credit or exchange without prior knowledge and authorisation given for their return.
- Faulty or damaged goods.
(a) Not subject to warranty—must be returned within 30 days.
(b) Subject to warranty—faulty goods subject to a warranty may be returned within the warranty period.
(c) Goods will be repaired or replaced under warranty on a return-to-base basis.
- Furniture, Display Products and Non-stock Items Furniture, display products, non-stock items and goods
specially made to order are NOT returnable.
- Other Stock Items
(a) Other stock items may be returned within 14 days if found unsuitable, upon approval of the General Manager
(b) Goods must be returned undamaged and in their original packaging.
(c) Goods must be returned at customer’s expense.
- Please pack goods safely and securely for an undamaged return.