Freetrack 2 is the ideal light-weight Compactus system for just about any storage and filing application that does not have to be fixed to the floor.
The lighter weight of the system reduces the chance of operator strain and loads imposed on the floor. But just because Freetrack 2 is lighter than other systems this doesn’t mean it isn’t built tough. Move block-loads up to 1000kg effortlessly with Freetrack 2 Compactus.
- Robust aluminium anodised components provides strength and a streamline finish that constitutes to a modern attractive appearance
- New track and runner design strengthens and enhance shelving mobility
- Low profile track incorporates pivoting ramps that follow the floor contour to reduce trip hazards and provide trolley and wheelchair access
- New track is far more substantial in mass; a more rigid product with less levelling plates required
- Universal designed runner allows various double-sided bay combinations
- Crinolin steel strips provide hard wearing runner surface for smooth operating
- Design the perfect solution with unlimited base lengths
- A lighter weight system reduces operator strain and loads imposed on the floor
- Tracks do not require fixing eliminating any damage to floor coverings
- Track and runner combinations add only 65mm to the overall shelving height
- 10 Year Warranty – Conditions apply
Mekdrive 2 revolutionises filing and storage systems with advanced technology and design. It is the lightest mechanically-assisted mobile storage system available; this keeps floor loads to a minimum, a major consideration in most high rise buildings. And best of all, its unique belt-drive technology and ergonomically designed hand-wheel moves 4000kg block loads effortlessly, removing operator strain.Mekdrive 2 provides incredible value when compared with traditional mechanically operated fixed-track systems. Mekdrive 2 does not require
floor fixing or timber infills, eliminating the possibility of damage to floor coverings. You can easily upgrade to a Mekdrive from a Freetrack system.
- Create an extremely efficient high density filing and storage system by mounting Ultima CI-80 shelving onto the attractive
- The innovative low profile track design provides great strength and enhanced mobility for the Mekdrive 2 runners.
- Attractive clip-on track ramps further reduce trips hazards and allow for the movement of trolleys or wheelchairs between shelving bays.
- Multiple track configurations apply better distribution of floor loads.
- Mekdrive 2 needs no fixing into the floor. This eliminates any permanent damage to floors and flooring material, plus allows for cost effective relocation or reconfiguration of the systems as needs arise.
- The unique track based anti-tilt mechanism secures all shelving, further enhancing operator safety.
- Easily add to your Mekdrive 2 system should the need arise
- A choice of locking options provides added security coverings